Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Let's Get Drawing with Stikz (and Xtranormal!)

It's amazing how many resources and tools are out there for us to use! I love finding new tools, but I also appreciate how often it is my PLN (my professional learning network) that puts a product or tool to the test first and shares what they found. This neat tool was Tricia Fuglestad's find. She has it posted on her website, so I decided to play with Xtranormal too.

I wanted to get my students drawing more in their free-time, so I created this short movie to get them thinking about it, at the very least!

Let's Get Drawing with Stikz
by: fineartsstudio

2 comments:

  1. I like Xtranormal! I had my college students do their teaching philosophy with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nancy, @SchoolArtsRoom, for your comment. I was showing my students how tools like this are a great way to share what we know. This is a fun way to express our teaching philosophy!

    ReplyDelete